I gonna find someone from the brothel to fuck my maid off. {I know it's rude, but listen to me first.} I have a shitty maid, who never did her work properly. She always find time to sleep, she can even sleep at the balcony. She's a jerk. You know what she did? I HIGHLY SUSPECT that she used my body scrub and change it into something disgusting {because she accidentally finished it, so she must add something inside. Of course, it's only my guessing.} Besides that, she admitted that she plays my ds too. And and, I guess she used my lip gloss and stole rm50 from me. Why I know that much? Because I knew when people touch my things. Well, I asked her just now whether she used my body scrub anot, she says no. Let's see what she ll say tomorrow when mom asks her. I give her a big big DAMN! Shity maid~ You suck!