Haha, see? I m completely back to blogging, anything I should update de, please tell me lar. Or else, I wont know until I remember it. xD *forgetful* Ah hem~ school today was... okay. I slept for 2 periods (Add Maths), which everyone would do if they have the chance. Well, I m truly headache de lar! Just not that serious only... :D I talked on phone with hubby yesterday again.
Hubby, you're so sweet! <3 Because of that phone call, I m out of credit again. Nvm lurh, I reload again! Then, call again! Haha, I gone 3.8. Uhm, hubby actually is not that free these days, he is busying with his assignment and presentation stuff. So, I cant disturb him much, but I m okay with it lar. So, no worries! :D
p.s: I updated my phone from firmware v40 to v50, and I cant view any chinese words! Anyway to make it back? I mean, I want firmware v50, but chinese back!