WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Thursday, August 12, 20103:47:00 PM
Believe or not, I have 4 blogs. Haha, I dont know why I own so many, just open xia open xia then got so many leh. Dont mind my English, I start using broken English now. Today was 50% sad and 50% happy. Sad because early in the morning, I let dad scold again, around 7am bah? It's because of my stupid how-to-go-home issue. The Malays are fasting now, and we are allowed to go home early. And you know what? I almost have to wait for 1hour to 1 and a half hour for auntie. She have to fetch the Yoke Nam's students first, and the dismissed at 1pm, we are 20minutes earlier than them. Gosh, that's disaster. So, I just told auntie I want to go home as fast as possible after school dismiss and ask her make arrangement, so that she can come at 12.40pm. And because of this, I got scolded for being not tolerate. Fine, to be tolerate enough, I m driving my own car to school next year. Daddy, you have to buy the car for me to let me be tolerate. DUH!