Well, it's almost exam again, my finals. >.< I have to study hard now, to catch up what I missed for so damn long. {You never know, mostly I was dreaming in class.} Despite the monthly exam which I never even try to study, my last two exam was... gross. I am aiming top 5 in the class, it seems abit impossible. No choice, I must do, or else I wont know what I have learnt for the past 9months. In fact, most of our teachers are fed up with us. Ohhh! I want to drop chinese~~~ Not that I dont want to study it, but I just cant write the essays out. I only did 3 essays on my own this year others, copy. Either it is from teacher or from the Internet, just get the right thing and copy all into my essay book. Another thing is, teacher gave us weird essay title, such as "my secret". Hello? Also say it's a secret, how are we going to write? The lame old stories we learn since standard 4? LOL, I had enough of it.