WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Sunday, September 12, 201011:56:00 AM
Whoa, long time didnt touch my blog again. Accidentally abandon it always, forgot to update. xD Finally I'm free now to online... Ehh, I 3 days didnt online jor lor! My HotelCity died also. T.T


9 September 2010 Thursday

I went Mid Valley to celebrate hubby's birthday. Actually is celebrating his advance birthday, because hubby's birthday is tomorrow. Well, it's the same~ Me, Kei, WenQi, ChaiLi, Lok, WaiBin, Quan {muaxx!}, Kev, TzeWoh and BoonKit. Em, me and hubby watched Step Up 3 while the others went shopping. I dont know what they bought, but! I bought a high heels from Vincci, which cost me RM90. >.< I bankurt jor lar!


10 September 2010 Friday

It's Hari Raya today, but non of my business also, I didnt celebrate it also. I went shopping with Mama. xD We are about to buy winter suit, preparing our trip to Europe. In the end, we end up buying nothing related to winter. In fact, I bought a mini skirt also. LOL, mom said there isnt very cold during December, only 10++°C, so we dont have to buy that much. xD Hubby is going back to his hometown today. >.< I miss him leh.


11 September 2010 Saturday

It's the Art Club jamuan today! I'm the one preparing food and all things. Such a busy day, I have to buy the ingredients from supermarket. Some of it, I'm lazy to make, so I just make a phone call to buy it. xD Well, this is quite expensive, but luckily our budget still can cover it. xD Everything still goes well, except a small little problem occur when the party about to start. But, we managed to settle it. Thanks to every one for helping, and thanks for finishing most of the food. xD Just remember, you saved me from eating the leftover for one whole week. xD